PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA | INFORMATION ON COOKIES
This information (“Information”), provided pursuant to art. 13 13 del d.lgs. n. 196/2003 (Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali – di seguito “Codice”) è rivolta a coloro che comunicano i propri dati personali, anche, ma non limitatamente, utilizzando i servizi web accessibili dal presente sito web (“Sito”).
La presente Informativa disciplina le modalità mediante le quali Profumeria Franco snc raccoglie, conserva, utilizza, comunica, o tratta in qualsiasi altro modo, i dati personali raccolti dagli utenti del Sito (“Utenti”).
The expression “Personal Data” means any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number (Article 4, letter b, Code) .
Profumeria Franco snc may modify, supplement or periodically update this Information, in consideration of any changes to the applicable legislation or provisions of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data (“Guarantor”) or of the services offered on the Site.
The changes and updates to the Information are applied and brought to the attention of all interested parties, as soon as they are adopted, by posting them on the Site. Consequently, each User is invited to periodically access the Site to check any updated information.
The Site may contain links to other third-party sites (“Links”), deemed to be of interest to the User. By connecting to these sites, you leave this Site by free choice and access a site owned by third parties. The information contained in these sites is independent and beyond the control of Profumeria Franco snc, that assumes no responsibility in this regard, not even in relation to any processing of Personal Data that may occur in such circumstances. Conseguentemente: (i) Profumeria Franco snc non assume alcuna responsabilità, né fornisce alcuna garanzia circa la natura e i contenuti di qualsiasi sito web di terze parti connessi al presente Sito mediante Links; (ii) this Information is not applicable or relating to the processing of data by other websites, even if consulted by the User via Link; (iii) il collegamento a siti di terzi avviene sotto la esclusiva responsabilità degli Utenti.
I Dati Personali degli Utenti trattati dal di Profumeria Franco snc (“Trattamento Dati”), conservati sui propri server o dei propri partner, come di seguito meglio specificato, possono essere raccolti con diverse modalità, e precisamente:
- provided directly by the User: all Personal Data entered on the Site (to browse, register as a User, or, more generally, for any other reason), or communicated during events organized or participated in by Profumeria Franco snc, or which in any case are provided to the owner of the site in any way directly by the User (such as, for example, filling in forms or correspondence).
- automatically collected: Personal Data collected automatically through, but not limited to, the so-called “Cookies” (as better specified in the following section), are – as a rule – data relating to the User’s navigation.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some Personal Data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is generally not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of Personal Data includes the IP addresses, or domain names, of the computers used by the Users who connect to the Site, the URI (uniform resource identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used. when submitting the request, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are mainly used to obtain statistical information on the use of the Site and to check its correct functioning.
The Data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site.
How to disable third party service cookies
Place, method of data processing and subjects to whom the data may be communicated
Data processing usually takes place at the headquarters of the site owner.
I Dati Personali sono trattati di Profumeria Franco snc e/o da soggetti terzi, attentamente selezionati per affidabilità e competenza ed a cui possono essere comunicati in quanto ciò sia necessario od opportuno al fine di svolgere le attività attinenti alle finalità di cui alla presente Informativa.
In any other case, except as required by law, the Personal Data are not transferred and / or disclosed to third parties.
Personal Data are processed, in compliance with the obligations and guarantees provided for by the Code, both in analogue form and with IT systems by our employees (employees or delegated third parties), for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use.
As soon as the Personal Data are no longer necessary for the purposes referred to in this Notice, Profumeria Franco snc provides for their cancellation, unless the law provides for archiving obligations or if the User has not consented to the processing for a longer time or to their archiving for other purposes.
Purpose of the processing and nature of the consent
Profumeria Franco snc tratta i Dati Personali esclusivamente per le seguenti finalità:
- 1. purposes related to the use of the services offered by Profumeria Franco snc and fulfill any contractual obligations established with the User;
- 2. statistical purposes, market research, sending information and advertising material, reporting of promotional initiatives and commercial offers and other information services on the site owner’s activity;
- 3. define the profile of its Users to personalize and individualize commercial offers.
Rights of Users
Pursuant to art. 7 of the Code, each User has the right to obtain confirmation of the retention by the owner of the site of Personal Data concerning him, and their communication in an intelligible form. More precisely, each User has the right to obtain the indication:
- 1. the origin of the Personal Data;
- 2. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- 3. of the ways in which electronic and IT tools process Personal Data;
- 4. the identity of the owner, manager (or the representative appointed under Article 5, paragraph 2, of the Code);
- 5. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
Furthermore, each User has the right to obtain:
- 1. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- 2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- 3. certification that the operations referred to in letters a) e b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right .
The User also has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- 1. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of Personal Data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- 2. al trattamento di Dati Personali che lo riguardano a fini di invio di materiale pubblicitario o di vendita diretta o per il compimento di ricerche di mercato o di comunicazione commerciale.
The requests referred to in the previous points must be addressed to the Data Processing Manager (as indicated in the following paragraph) by e-mail, ordinary mail, or registered letter with return receipt sent to the owner of the site.
Data Controller and Data Processor
The data controller is Profumeria Franco snc.
This website is administered by “Profumeria Franco”
Purpose of the processing
Profumeria Franco collects and processes personal data of customers and users of the site to carry out its activities and business, to make available information, products and services that may be of interest and for the purpose of statistical surveys on the use of the website. The information provided by the user will be used to contact him when necessary, for example to notify him of changes in the functionality of the website or communicate offers of services (subject to consent) that may be of interest. The purposes and methods of processing personal data through this website or in any other way will in any case comply with the provisions of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Privacy Code), the full text of which, including the rights of the interested party provided for in art. 7 – può essere reperito su www.garanteprivacy.it.
Profumeria Franco does not request or collect sensitive personal data through this site (such as information suitable for revealing racial or ethnic origin, political, philosophical or religious beliefs, sexual habits or health data). Otherwise, the prior written consent or equivalent will be required from the user.
Third Party Websites
Exercise of user rights
How to contact Profumeria Franco If the user is a consumer, the processing of personal data for commercial or marketing purposes will be based on the acquisition of the estimate and specific consent. If the user is a professional and does not wish to receive any advertising message from Profumeria Franco, in this case he can contact us at the address: e-mail: email@example.com In case of any question or request regarding this Privacy Notice, the our processing of personal data or the user’s navigation on this site, you can contact Profumeria Franco
Profumeria Franco reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice in whole or in part and at any time. Please consult the current version from time to time to check for any changes.